Learn how to develop WordPress themes and plugins. Includes WooCommerce, BuddyPress development
What you’ll learn
- Build a fully functioning WordPress theme and plugin
- Build websites for any business and audience
- License your theme and/or plugin
- Understand the architecture of a plugin and theme
- Understand the WordPress core and it’s functions
- Fully Understand WordPress’s API and how to interact with WordPress and its system
- Query the Database and create tables
- Comfortably navigate around the WordPress core
- Integrate and extend WooCommerce & BuddyPress into your theme/plugin.
- Confidently use the command line and learn basic commands.
- Improve your workflow using Babel and Webpack
- Create, manage and process admin forams.
- Create custom post types for special kinds of content
- Build custom Gutenberg blocks with React, Webpack and Babel.
- You should know how to set up a local environment
- You should know how to install WordPress and navigate around.
- A text editor of your choice.
Who this course is for:
- Web designers and developers who wish to take their skills and profit to the next level.
- Anyone who wants to generate new income streams
- Anyone who wants to understand how the WordPress core truly works and extend it.
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn how to build quality and premium plugins and themes.
- Anyone who wants to go beyond the basic template tutorials and learn how to add unique features along with BuddyPress and Woocommerce integration.
- This course is for students who are new to developing plugins and themes and would like to learn the best practices for developing themes/plugins.
- The late beginner to PHP and JavaSricpt programming.