Complete WordPress Course For STARTER
We have created this complete guide course for WordPress users. Just Zero to Hero. Buy Now !
Rating 4.3 | Total Enrolled 6,753 students
Last updated 11/2021
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
This course includes:
What you'll learn
REGULARLY UPDATED PHP FOR BEGINNERS COURSE (Last Update: 24th September 2021).
- FREE access to the first 4 sections of the course. I strongly encourage you to watch the first 4 sections before you join.
- Every line of code used is explained
- Full support with all questions answered promptly
- 7 hours of video content
Students consistently say how much they LOVE this course due to its unique delivery method and challenges which enable you to use your new skills immediately. Join over 6000 other students who have successfully learnt to code in PHP by enrolling in this course.
STUDENT SUCCESS STORY: From a grade D to A-
“Hello and thank you, Professor Patrick! I want to Thank you for all your support and help. I received an ‘A-‘ for the course I was taking [at university]. Some people would say that was not good. But they have no idea how much I was struggling. And with your course and help my grade came up from a ‘D’ to the given grade [A-]. I’m still going using your course to keep my mind skilled in the information. Which I think is best so I will not forget how to perform and execute the information properly. Professor Patrick I truly cannot thank you enough!” Adrienne Stiger
This PHP for beginners course introduces you to PHP through carefully crafted examples and fully worked tasks. Learning by doing is what this course is all about. You will experience real world examples of PHP code use.
Have you seen other courses that use complex terms or that jump steps and leave you thinking “why did that just happen”? You won’t find that with this course because every line of code is explained and is very easy to follow.
This course has been designed with the coding beginner in mind or those who may have picked up bad habits and wish to refresh their coding skills.
On hand to help and guide you is a renowned national award-winning teacher who has taught 1000s of students over a career of over 25 years.
Highlights of this course include:
- Full code from every example and mini task shared with you online
- Carefully crafted challenges and full solutions with FULL explanations of every line
- Demonstration of a shared coding environment
- Dozens of real world examples with more added on a regular basis
- A tutor who cares about his students
- Regular updates and new challenges
THE DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT
IMPORTANT: Please read carefully
You are free to use ANY development environment including the one that you are already using (if any). In this course, I show you how to download and install Visual Studio Code and MAMP (both of which are FREE and available for Mac and Windows).
If you are unsure about which code editor option is best for you then I encourage you to contact me and I will be happy to discuss the options with you.
You can also follow this course using your own preferred code editor.
Once again, using Visual Studio Code with MAMP is OPTIONAL. You can use ANY suitable development environment of your choosing.
MY PROMISES TO YOU
As a registered teacher (yes, I teach in a real classroom every day), I strongly believe it is my job to ensure you feel totally supported when taking my classes. I therefore promise the following:
- to respect you as a student and individual with your own learning needs
- to be courteous and polite in our interactions
- to answer your questions about the course content promptly
- to fix any issues you may encounter with the lessons
- to respond promptly to feedback
I really do look forward to welcoming you to this course. I am confident you will enjoy the approach of learning what each line of code actually means.
By Mark Newman